An overview of the role
Service Delivery Management is a critical role in the delivery of operational excellence and will be critical to the success of an existing client that is a household name in the Finance Sector. You will need be an enthusiastic, dedicated and proven individual to join our Service Delivery Management team. Within this role you will be responsible for delivering Core IT Infrastructure Services for this client as well as driving the operational excellence as part of a wider delivery team. Working closely with the Operations Lead for technologies ranging from Wintel, Networks, End User Services. You will report into the Service Delivery Lead and be responsible for ensuring the general delivery of the day to day Services, ensuring the Services are delivered to the terms & conditions of the contract, whilst acting as single point of contract for the client.
This role will be based on client site in Reigate 2-3 days per week, and a mix of home based and visits to the Capgemini Holborn office for the remainder of the week.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring end-to-end contractual compliance of the Services as delivered by the Service lines
- Effectively manage and deliver to all service levels and performance criteria’s
- Accountability of all Services, identifying risks and Issues
- Transformation and project delivery, including adoption of change management
- Maintain compliance to regulatory obligations and ensure that Services are delivered securely by the Service Lines
- Develop and maintain a professional and communicative relationship with the business
- Develop and adhere to the governance strategy and deliver all reports and requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the forecasting, budgeting, invoicing and operational excellence
- Drive and achieve profitability and financial / commercial awareness
Why this role?
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- You will hold am ITIL V3/V4 Foundation level certification or higher
- You will have an Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- You will be Confident, self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- You will have a strong level of experience within a similar role delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit: https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm