We are now looking to strengthen our team with a new Service Delivery Manager!
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost companies providing consulting and technology services. We are a strategic partner for our clients in innovative digital services, cloud and platforms. Our business is driven by people and the expertise of our people is our greatest asset.
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers. The unit focuses on integrating and connecting resources to increase the speed, agility and cost efficiency of our clients’ transformation initiatives. We are a global team of professionals who help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will have accountability for the service provided to the client and the client satisfaction. You will bring added value to the customer by making sure that the whole client team is delivering quality results.
- Effective delivery of end-to-end service for the account in line with SLA’s, and other contractual commitments and obligations
- Ownership of the demand pipeline into Operations defining new/exiting services and volume changes
- Relationship and communication with the client acting as a point of escalation to the client
- Overall leadership of all Operational resources dedicated to the account
- End to end profitability of delivery engagements
- Forecast for Delivery P&L, completely accountable for cost forecast and aligning with Account Executive for Revenue
- Solution review and sign off on behalf of Service Delivery for any scope additions/changes on the account
- Customer Satisfaction for all account delivery engagements
- Leadership, coaching and development of all Delivery leaders on the account
- Senior management interface and escalation point for the client for all Delivery-related topics
- Identification of organic growth opportunities, and work with AE to progress and execute
- Implementation and exploitation of agreed standards, tools and processes, as defined by the Global Practices
What you will bring:
- Strong experience in service delivery including the different areas mentioned above
- Good understanding of services in cloud and infrastructure management
- Great team spirit and ability to motivate other
- A willingness to share and take part in best practice and lessons learn
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English
- Self-driven attitude – you drive things forward in dynamic environment
What does it take to enter the role?
Due to the Service Delivery Manager´s highly interactive role towards both the client and the team, high-quality communication and social skills are a must. Relatedly, if you have experience in client development from the sales perspective, you’ll be able to deepen your skillset further within this role. As an industry-standard, circumstances often change quickly, so you’ll also need tolerance for uncertainty and an ability to keep the processes running also under pressurized situations. It is also important that you work well with others and feel a driving force to succeed together.
Why to join us as a Service Delivery Manager?
Capgemini is a global company where you daily feel that you work as a part of fantastic global team, where we learn from each other’s experiences and skills. We have many large, leading, and exciting customers who we help daily to succeed in their business areas. As we are in an industry that is constantly evolving, every day is part of an exciting journey. With the freedom to grow, you will be able to take full advantage of the opportunities we offer as a global organization with a wide range of customers and comprehensive training programs.
This is your chance to get involved in exciting delivery in a global company and really make a difference! Our team of experts is waiting for you to join.
Apply now but latest by 18th of April. Please note that we are prepared to move forward with potential candidates already during the application period.
In case you got interested but aren’t quite yet sure whether this would be just for you, don’t hesitate to contact your future team mate Niclas, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.