Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.
Short Description of the Project
We are looking for Service Delivery professionals, to join our growing team in our digital transformation space. You’ll be part of an exceptional team where you can hone your skills and work with different talents that creates an impact for our clients.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be Involved in :
• Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards
• Establish and execute a project communication plan
• Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
• Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems
• Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel
- Candidate should preferably possess a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science and alike
- Certifications are good to have
- Experience on SLA Governance, Service availability, Quality and Improvement
- Experience in Risk Management
Competencies and Skills
- Minimum of 9 years of Experience in Service Delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced client-driven environment, recognize and react to changing requirements and priorities.
- Ability to resolve time-sensitive challenges.
- Ability to work with a small team, as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about creating high-quality solutions using sound development practices.
- Must be bilingual/possess written and spoken professional proficiency in English
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. People oriented policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and management support in proactive learning, mentorship opportunities and flexible working arrangements. We are centered on creating an environment that fosters creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and passion in the work we do.
At Capgemini, collaboration is the core of the way we work. We recognize the efforts from every individual and synergies from cross collaborations.