Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Main purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to help develop a long-term, strategic relationship with our Client by delivering and driving forward high quality services from within the Krakow Service Centre. The role involves managing the contract effectively (C2C and P2P services delivered from the Krakow Service Centre) on a daily basis including operations, finance and providing leadership in order to provide the Client with a high quality service. In addition to ensuring that all Service Level Agreements and KPIs are met according to schedule. The role will provide an opportunity for creative thinking and solution design, and will involve managing any changes to the operations as we constantly look for ways to shape, simplify and sustain services. Developing teams and employees, creating a motivating environment and providing employees with coaching and leadership support are also important aspects.
Manager assigned to this role will work closely with team in US, other delivery centers like India, Guatemala and China and the client shared services organization in Amsterdam.
Key areas of responsibility
- Assures sufficient resources to perform operations for the Client
- Creates, leads and develops strong and effective teams motivated towards effective performance
and objectives realization
- Plays a role model to influence other individuals behavior and professional development
- Manages turnover and recruitment processes for the project
- Ensure that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to Client’s expectations
- Actively cooperate with the Engagement Director and members of the Management Team and Client stakeholders to develop scope and processes
- Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for the project
- Takes care of quality improvements
- Related business knowledge and experience service delivery phases and people management
- Strong P2P and C2C experience will be an asset
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Impact & influence skills
- Good client facing and presentation skills
- Process management and improvements skills
- Change management skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks in demanding environment and work with people from diverse culture
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills
- Experience in cooperation with different delivery centers like India or Guatemala will be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.