Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ experience in people management
- Related business knowledge, experience in service delivery (ideally in C2C area), extensive experience in Finance & Accounting area
- High level Customer Service skills, Client-focus attitude, senior stakeholder management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability of prioritizing and organizing own work in order to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Able to work on multiple tasks in demanding environment and work with people from diverse culture
- Process management and improvements skills
- Fluency in English (C1)
What duties will help you grow?
- Act as the single point of responsibility for C2C service delivery
- Provide quality level service to Capgemini Client as per MSA – ensure all targets and deadlines defined in KPI’s and SLA’s are met according to Client’s expectations
- People Management (teams management – building and maintaining a highly motivated and skilled delivery team; building development paths; performance management; identifying and developing talents; identifying the recruitments needs etc.)
- Continuous Improvement (standardise and improve processes across all countries towards quality / productivity improvements; ensure appropriate process controls to reduce the risk of delays and errors; ensure IMS/Security requirements and process documentation; continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction)
- Ensure that operations are run according to engagement’s financials / budget (cost control, review financial data, budgets/forecast, ensure proper billing/invoicing based on contract etc.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).