Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
5-10 years of outsourcing experience preferably in client facing role;
Experience in one of the areas:
- delivery of customer services to develop, maintain and improve the relationship with the client;
- project and program management;
- Service Management including GxP Compliance
Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided;
Good understanding of the various service level agreements and the performance measures required to manage the agreements and the relationship with the clients;
Excellent customer relations skills to understand client concerns and requirements;
Working with different teams and legal entities
Experience of managing a team onshore and offshore
Understanding of financial management in an outsourcing environment.
Willingness to travel and to work at customer site.
What duties will help you grow?
- Having total overview of all services, spotting risks and adjusting plans and execution in cooperation with the Operations Leads (OPS Lead);
- SDM is accountable for contract revenue, CM% and OTACE on the account, reporting to the overall Delivery Executive of the Global account;
- Identifies further service/project opportunities to grow business & revenue;
- Understands, anticipates and influences customer demand for services and ensures that service delivery organizations are capable to fulfill the demand;
- Client Intimacy;
- Assists with developing solutions that meet client needs and can be delivered in a fashion that allows firm financial targets to be achieved;
- Know where to go within the delivery organization to get issues addressed and resolved;
- Maintains compliance to regulatory obligations and ensures that operations are delivered securely.
- Proactively manages the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high levelof satisfaction;
- Becomes a point of escalation for customer issues and for service towers regarding client issues / opportunities/ contractual obligations;
- Works closely with Capgemini legal team on contract items, issues and change requests;
- Works closely with the Ops lead to track project status, issues and issue resolution.
- Sales and Solution knowledge would be preferable as SDM may be asked to participate in customer orals sessions, solution development or governance review stage gates.
- Monitors SLA achievement and CSIP performance to identify negative trends and agree with OPS Lead get-well plans implementation;
- Assess quality of work produced by the teams providing services (reports, project deliverables, etc.) to ensure consistency and accuracy of information;
- Focus is on delivering projects and services according to contract/SLA and target CM%;
- Controls SLA measurement and analysis management to ensure all commitments are met;
- Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of regular (monthly) management reports for client and attends review meetings (if applicable);
- Review’s summary reports on trends, root cause analysis and other reports before they are provided to the client for completeness, contractual requirements, SLA impact and service impacts;
- Provides service performance reporting to Client and Capgemini Management (as required).
- Has a substantial input in the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations;
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with representatives of Capgemini in the world and Client;
- Identifies and assists in the perusal of business opportunities within the existing contract with the Client;
- Recognizes commercial opportunities and engages in Commercial negotiation;
For the Global account we are expanding the Infrastructure Services SDM team. The Service Delivery Manager(SDM) is accountable for the contract obligations, delivery, financial agreements (revenue, billing), organic sales opportunities and overall client satisfaction. It is also responsible for cost control, add on project sales at firm contribution margins, customer reference ability, customer satisfaction & managing our services to the terms &conditions of the contract. Acts as single point of contact for the client with regards to Service delivery issues and challenges. Works closely with the assigned OPS Leads and assists with customer escalation.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).