Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail- ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues.
- Experience in/ good knowledge of IT Service Management processes and ITIL.
- Experience in working with SNOW
- Ability to work in an environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers and senior management.
- Presentation skills related both to materials preparation and content delivery to audience of all seniority levels in the organization.
- Good level of technical understanding of service components and technology, experienced user of MS Excel -ITIL certificate is a benefit, willingness to work during US working hours (afternoons and late evenings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Ownership and management of the Service Catalog and Service Request Catalog; ensure all new and changed services are recorded accurately; ensure that the Catalogs are available, accurate, and meet Service Providers and Client needs.
- Administration of the service Catalog and service request processes across multiple service providers. Organize and manage regular Service Catalog Reviews and Audits, communicate on Reviews and Audit results -Record and manage all complaints; escalate where necessary, to reach resolution.
- Identify improvement opportunities to make the Service Catalog and Service Request Management process more effective and efficient, assist in design of new and changing SRD, verify that they are accurate and meet Client requirements, and that associated workflow (approvals, procurement, delivery and installation) is mapped accurately
- Create and provide Reports as defined – Manage requests and information queries relating to all areas of the Service Catalog
- Manage interfaces, dependencies and consistency between the Component Service Catalog and the Service Catalog, assist the Client by transforming Services Components into Services and provide accurate information on all operational Services and those being prepared to be run operationally, reviewing the Component Service Catalog with all relevant stakeholders. The Service Component Catalog is subject to approval by the Client
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).