Service Asset & Configuration Management – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai
Job Title:- SACM Consultant
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
Primary Skill:- Asset Management Configuration
Secondary Skill:- Asset Management
- Software Asset & License Manager
- Maintain information about the licenses purchased by the client (based on the information provided by the client)
- Maintain up-to-date information about the software installed in the clients IT environment
- Allocate, track, update, and analyze utilization for the deployment of software to users through an array of software deployment systems across the clients IT environment Assess and understand underlying issues of license utilization, release management, configuration control.
- Document license key processes (functional flows, logic, rules, server roles, administrative features)
- Work with towers and associated software license management team
- Develop and present reports and metrics for license management and utilization. Create compliance and related reports for all the software.
- Demonstrate and execute complete life cycle aspects of software asset management function
- Understand contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and minimize costs
- Develop, implement and refine asset management policies, processes and procedures following best practices for life cycle management
- Provide weekly metrics on IT assets i.e. purchases, current inventory, compliance percentage etc. for forecasting software budget and software asset optimization
- Make recommendations and implement contineous process improvements
- Work on major licensing model such as Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, SAP.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane