Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
There is an opportunity to become part of SACM Team in Service Management Group.
- Maintain lifecycle of Client’s CIs and services to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data within
- Maintain proper relationships as defined in the agreed Configuration Models
- Assist in the Audits of the CMDB to ensure accuracy – via physical or auto-scan means
- Identify and close gaps/discrepancies in CMDB data, suggest improvements to support increased data consistency, accuracy, and completeness
- Assist in conducting Quality Assurance over SACM process and policies
- Assist in SACM Service Level Agreement reporting, both operational and ad-hoc reports as required and agreed
- Create reports from CMDB for audit and compliance purposes
- Software license management (SLiM) reporting and maintenance
- Identify and map the relationship between Configuration Items using agreed standard discovery solution
- Work with Change Managers, Release Managers, Data Quality Managers, Data Managers and data Owners, Tools Support teams to enforce SACM process and policies
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail-able to identify discrepancies and drive the same to closure to maintain accuracy of the CMDB
- Understanding of/experience in Service Management processes; ITIL certificate would be an asset
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to write reports, conduct meetings and perform investigative work
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.