- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Disciplinary and Grievances.
- Provide clarification of L&D policies and procedures.
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes.
- Set up and maintaining of Annual Training Calendar and training program catalogues.
- Answer client’s calls and emails.
- Process client’s queries and escalations.
- Monitoring of courses fulfillment.
- Joining instructions & preworks.