Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- Proficiency in any of the modern UX & UI design tools, preferably Sketch.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with UX & UI prototyping and front-end design.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a UX & UI designer (preferably agency or business)
- An obsession with pixel-perfect design, but an understanding of when the pixels don’t matter
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables
- Good written and spoken English
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify/visualise accordingly
What duties will help you grow?
- Being a master of your craft. We are looking for a candidate who conceptualizes, researches, designs, produces and delivers outstanding creative results building best in class user interfaces for web and mobile on all platforms across all systems
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences. Capgemini provides B2B solutions and services. UX & UI designers must be able to cut through the complexity to create compelling websites and apps that effectively communicate the value or essence of these solutions and services
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery. You will be expected to lead projects through their complete lifespan from planning, concept development, prototyping, wireframing and design through implementation and post launch evaluation. The candidate will work closely with the creative lead and project managers building out proposals and initial product concepts and interact with programmers to evaluate progress of production of the final design
- Embracing and enhancing brand identities. Capgemini has recently refreshed corporate identity and guidelines. We also work on UX and UI design for some of the world’s leading brands. Our designers are expected to embrace the brand’s they’re working with and, where they exist, adhere to existing guidelines. At the same time, we encourage you to constantly look for new ways to enhance and push each brand identity forward
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish.
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings).
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).