Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a UX & UI designer (preferably agency or business)
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- Ability to quickly ideate and verify designs with users (wireframing, prototyping, conducting user interviews, usability testing etc.)
- Proficiency in any of the modern UX & UI design tools, preferably Sketch
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify/visualise accordingly and experience presenting directly to clients
- Prototyping and usability testing skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Being a master of your craft. We are looking for a candidate who conceptualizes, researches, designs, produces and delivers outstanding creative results building best in class user interfaces for web and mobile on all platforms across all systems
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences. Capgemini provides B2B solutions and services. UX & UI designers must be able to cut through the complexity to create compelling websites and apps that effectively communicate the value or essence of these solutions and services
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery. You will be expected to lead projects through their complete lifespan from planning, concept development, prototyping, wireframing and design through implementation and post launch evaluation. The candidate will work closely with the creative lead and project managers building out proposals and initial product concepts and interact with programmers to evaluate progress of production of the final design
- Embracing and enhancing brand identities. Capgemini has recently refreshed corporate identity and guidelines. We also work on UX and UI design for some of the world’s leading brands. Our designers are expected to embrace the brand’s they’re working with and, where they exist, adhere to existing guidelines. At the same time, we encourage you to constantly look for new ways to enhance and push each brand identity forward
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline)
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.