We are looking for a talented Senior / UX Designer to join our team in Helsinki. At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You have a couple of years of experience in designing new digital products and services using human centered design practices. You understand the importance of user experience and can articulate how your design decisions support that. You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver useful, user friendly and magnificent work.
Design the interaction models, wireframes, and visuals for different platforms
Create product prototypes and service blueprints
Work in agile software development projects to turn concepts into real products and services
Apply design systems and principles, and document interaction design patterns and visual styles
Assist and participate in workshops & brainstorming sessions to define product and service concepts
Present your designs to clients and elaborate on design decisions made
Collaborate with other designers, researchers, developers and our clients
Iteratively improve the design solutions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (experience, interaction, product design) and a portfolio of your recent work
- User-centric mindset and solid understanding of usability, accessibility and user centered design practices
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Real passion for learning new technologies and hunger to innovate
Fluent Finnish skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Eagerness to learn and grow
Willingness to travel and work at client’s premises (when or if this will be the case after the pandemic settles)
- Visual / technical / service design skills
- Experience in copywriting / marketing communications / coding / data science / analytics / cognitive psychology or similar
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow us to constantly learn and adapt for each client or project’s unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.