Your challenge as a Senior Transition Manager:
You are ultimately responsible for transition projects in which customers outsource the management of their IT environment and infrastructure to Capgemini. In general, these are fixed-price projects. This can be a transition from the customer to Capgemini and/or from a third party to Capgemini, sometimes including the acquisition of assets (hardware/software) and/or personnel.
In addition, you participate in bid teams to develop and issue quotes to customers. Within this team, you are ultimately responsible for the transition part in the quotation to the customer. Consider, for example, participating in or managing a Due Diligence team.
• Drawing up and monitoring the transition plan including transition strategy, resource planning, and cost budget;
• Implementation of the transition project and securing deliveries within schedule and budget;
• Daily management of the transition. Leading the transition team and managing risks, dependencies, points of attention, conflicts, priorities, consistency, and communication in accordance with the agreed transition plan and agreed governance;
• Managing all stakeholders (internal organization, customer and third parties) of the transition;
• Guaranteeing the transfer of the transition results to the regular management organization.