Your challenge as a Senior Transition Manager:
You are ultimately responsible for transition projects in which customers outsource the management of their IT environment and infrastructure to Capgemini. In general, these are fixed-price projects. This can be a transition from the customer to Capgemini and/or from a third party to Capgemini, sometimes including the acquisition of assets (hardware/software) and/or personnel.
In addition, you participate in bid teams to develop and issue quotes to customers. Within this team, you are ultimately responsible for the transition part in the quotation to the customer. Consider, for example, participating in or managing a Due Diligence team.
- Drawing up and monitoring the transition plan including transition strategy, resource planning, and cost budget
- Implementation of the transition project and securing deliveries within schedule and budget
- Daily management of the transition. Leading the transition team and managing risks, dependencies, points of attention, conflicts, priorities, consistency, and communication in accordance with the agreed transition plan and agreed governance
Managing all stakeholders (internal organization, customer and third parties) of the transition
Guaranteeing the transfer of the transition results to the regular management organization
Skills & Requirements
You always feel responsible for what you do and you really live for the results. In addition, the stress level never goes to the maximum position, you remain the rest itself! Finally, you are aware of your environment, you know how to deal with different interests and you know how to maintain relationships with your stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in managing complex fixed price, fixed date transition projects
- Experience with transition projects to the Cloud is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in French, Dutch, and English
- Good knowledge of and experience with IT and ITIL processes (ITIL / Agile certification is an advantage)
- Experience with methodologies such as Prince, IPMA or PMI and Agile
- Extensive experience in setting up and setting up (ICT) management organizations and change processes
What we offer you
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package