A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Capgemini Consultant, you will work closely with numerous customers and projects alongside our account delivery team to drive Automation outcomes.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years as Automation Manager/ Automation Lead with prior experience of TOSCA
- Should have prior experience in Insurance Domain or Siebel CRM
- Should have strong knowledge and experience in Agile delivery model
- Should have sound knowledge of test automation across multiple testing types (API, UI etc.)
- Should have proven capability to understand requirements and derive and strategize the testing needs for a large engagement
- Proven capability to comprehend complex systems and drive end to end testing, which would include UI, API, non-functional testing
- Should have very strong communication skills
- Should have experience in interacting with and managing multiple stakeholders
- Work experience in Agile
What happens next and what we can offer you?
Interested? We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply online today.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security