Recruitment process for this position and onboarding are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong recent experience in software engineering with Python
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Experience with CloudFormation (IaC)
- Experience with Docker “Dockerfile and Docker CLI (docker)”
What duties will help you grow?
Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex clients’ issues and provide deep technical knowledge. Help our clients to create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need. Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise-scale solutions.
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand your skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping your focus on self-development, training, and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. AWS, GCP, Python, Docker, or Linux.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like the Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in the P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you constructive feedback. There is plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).