Are you a Senior Test Professional, interested in working with the latest technology and tools? Are you interested in working in high speed delivery teams with specialists from across the world? Are you interested in accelerating your career in Testing, supported by powerful trainings?
As Capgemini and being one of the top Test Service providers, we can offer you a career as a Test Professional, supported by trainings, an enthusiastic Knowledge Group with experienced colleagues that can coach you as well as learn from you, clients across the globe, and working in a very dynamic environment.
Choosing for Software Testing, you can accelerate your career through career tracks in Expertise, Advisory and Management roles in Testing.
As a Capgemini Senior Test Specialist, you will work with all the latest technologies and tools, and be part of high speed delivery teams with specialists from across the world:
We’ll expect you to:
- Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design to development, testing and delivery, either in Agile teams or other Development processes
- Have a good understanding of how to measure the different (also non-functional) aspects of quality
- Be able to communicate with different competencies, translating your knowledge to the language they understand
- Bring along a specialty such as Test Automation, Performance Testing, Security Testing, or good experience in multiple types of Testing.
We’re looking for outstanding Test Professionals, who can bring:
- Experience in Testing and / or Testing Specialty skills e.g. Test Automation, Performance Testing, Security testing, or good experience in multiple types of Testing
- Strong communicative skills
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- A drive to perform
- Eagerness to learn and personally develop
- A positive mindset
It would be valuable, if you would be able to show us one or more of the below:
- Experience of HPE (Test) Software, Selenium (IDE, Webdriver), Appium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall
- Understanding of Integration Issues across E2E landscapes,
- TDM, TEM
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.