An overview of the role
Designing and delivering Test Management services for a Market leading IT Consulting organisation, delivering testing for varied range of customers using a mix of modern & legacy technologies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Focus on growing accounts, through the creation of new or extended solutions
- Supporting extensions to existing work and moving the relationship along the value path, for example from day rate personnel to the agreement of a Managed Service.
- Managing a bid or a transformation, within testing, inclusive of working and building relationships with the relevant Sales Director and Delivery Directors to formulate the correct solution for the client
- Develop and formulate commercial models appropriate for the engagement focussing on Margin improvement
- Oversight, support, and participation within presentations to the client
- Considered the authority on all Capgemini test offerings
- Organisation, delivery, and presentation of Test Process Improvement assessments
- Creation and delivery of transformation plans
- Complete E2E responsibility and ownership of a key Testing Delivery including Solution Acceptance and Sign-off
- Guide and facilitate our Customers on their Testing Transition journey
- Responsible for defining the Testing Scope for SOW / Contract creation
- Responsible for identifying key TOR’s for the Test Resource roles and Test Teams
- Responsible for formulating Test Strategy / Test Approaches for Large complex programmes involving Multiple workstreams and Vendors
- Provide Technical leadership for Enhancing/Augmenting Test Automation Capability at Client/Organization level based on the needs
- Responsible for driving and facilitating Test Automation solutions in Agile / Devops Environment
- Advise our Customers on Best in class Test Automation approaches, setting roadmap for long term automation plan.
- Team management including their career needs, performance reviews, and their goal setting
- Help remove Blockers for the test team
Why this role?
The role will focus on leading enterprise-wide software testing including all its reporting, processes and tooling, with experience of acting as a stream lead on complex international engagements and be proficient in analysing and assessing commercial benefits. The role will contribute or lead on significant Capgemini testing bids into clients, with previous experience at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts. The role will typically report into the Programme or Delivery Manager on a given testing assignment and will be carried out at a wide variety of Capgemini and client sites. Projects frequently use offshore resources, so mobility and full flexibility are essential. Central to the role is the management of testing activities throughout the complete development lifecycle, from project initiation through to UAT and delivery.
Essential skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience of Business Development of large complex testing engagements
- Able to design testing solutions to client’s problems as part of a tendering process
- Strong understanding of Test effort and Resource Estimation models
- Excellent Communication & Client handing skills
- Experience of large-scale Test Management Assignments involving multiple parallel running projects/streams
- Strong understanding of Agile and DevOps methods and concepts
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of managing all phases of Testing activities including Test Preparation, Test Execution & Defect Management services in projects
- Well versed with the logistics of using the Right-shore model
- Understanding of Testing projects commercials and pricing models
- Experience of managing Testing Revenue and PNL for their programmes/projects
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Well versed with the Industry prominent Test Management tools
- Prior experience of helping teams move to Automated testing using industry prominent frameworks
- Experience of providing well-structured Testing Progress reports providing clear picture of Project testing stage.
- Well versed with Organising Client workshops to define Testing Scope and Deliverables
- Experience of all phases of testing lifecycle including System, Functional, SIT, Regression, UAT, Non-Functional testing
- Certifications in ISQTB Software Testing or similar qualification (Master level)
- Experience of Agile methodology and Agile techniques in testing
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.