Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Omaha, NE / Coral Springs, FL / Alpharetta, GA / Bridgewater, NJ
Link to Apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=719320&company=C0001123183P
• Testing Functional Manages several projects simultaneously
• Understands and communicates the scope of testing required to certify projects and desired business capabilities
• Reviews and approves test plans Assists with managing post design scope changes and resolving issues throughout the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
• Builds a knowledge base or proficiency framework on the test team s and applications and acquire subject matter expertise on the overall line of business pertaining to the test team s Analyzes and prioritizes defects based upon business and programming specifications Technical Participates in testing activities to include planning design scripting execution run analysis and providing recommendations on resolving application issues
• Leads develops monitors and executes test activities for large sized projects and or programs Post test execution activities include error debugging reporting needs and internal and external communications
• Automation Tools QTest TOSCA JENKINS SPLUNK Paragon WebFASTest Selenium Based Frameworks WAF PAF SOAPUI Transaction Script
• Technologies COBOL Assembler Java Spring JQuery JSP Java Script Spring Boot Swagger Shell Scripting C Deployment Tools ACM GIT Concourse Web Services SoapUI Restful OS Windows MAC IOS Servers Linux Unix
• Database Oracle 11g Test Management IBM Rational CLM Tools qTest
• Other Jira Confluence Putty TOAD Microsoft Office SharePoint Paragon Jmeter Excel VBA Automation Capablity
• Provide senior technical investigation updates and progress to project team and management Automate tests for new features using existing automation framework
• Assist with the execution of testing for all system components including functional and integration testing
• Ensure traceability from requirements to test cases document test cases and generate reports accountable for all software quality related metrics
• Expert knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodology
• Ability to work within an agile methodology on scrum team to coordinate testing participate in dialog with developers in discussing current and proposed architecture defects enhancements and other issues Define test objectives write and execute test cases and test scenarios to ensure that software products meet design specifications and quality measurements update and modify existing test procedures as necessary
Preferred education and or certifications
• Preferred experience 7 years of related Technical experience
• Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience and or Certifications
• Project Management experience
• Strong communication skills verbal written presentation
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.