Job Title: Test Automation Consultant
Location: Malven, PA
- As a Test Automation Engineer in Marketing Technology will have the opportunity to build and enhance test automation frameworks.
- In this role you will be part of the DevSecOps team responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality products through software testing principles test automation collaboration and innovative problem solving.
- Your contributions will make an impact on the critical platforms.
- Briefly describe the duties and responsibilities Our industry now more than ever is built upon the principles of rapid innovation agile development and testing continuous deployment and ultimately faster time to market for applications.
- The team is searching for a senior engineer with proven experience in owning projects identifying and leading implementation of new technology developing standards and mentoring team members
- DevSecOps is central to the entire departments operations and as such the successful candidate will have input to technology and implementation decisions across the organization.
- In this role you will Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Ensuring the Robotic process automation RPA architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Driving the adoption of best practices around design build test and performance.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases Work with our module teams to design develop and execute scripts which validate to a high degree of confidence test cases defined within the projects test plan.
- Support the automated functional testing by our testing teams across multiple messaging protocols focusing on application flow and validation of test results.
- Track and communicate task progress status and key performance metrics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards resolution.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams external vendors Operations Project Teams Quality Service etc as well as different personnel Developers Scrum Masters Project Managers etc when required.
- Conduct troubleshooting test execution in support of remediation efforts as required.
- Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance automation task test cases scripting scenario execution etc.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.