(Senior) Technical Recruiter in an individual contributor role and will be responsible for performing full life-cycle recruiting processes directly and via Vendor Management and be responsible for the end to end delivery. This job requires Consultant or technical recruitment experience with, ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the need / criticality, and timely Identify the potential candidates through various sources like, job portals, linkedIn, internal job boards, job fair events, employee referral, Vendors, and candidate references.
- Building strong relations with Practices / Business stakeholder.
- Share best practices & market trends / market intelligence with hiring managers
- Sell the candidate a job opportunity and sell the internal client on the candidate
- Building proactively the virtual pool for backups / decline and new business
- Developing and managing a large network of candidates / volume, and niche skill
- Work in a fast paced environment where client requirements can change frequently, and have the ability to work through this ambiguity
- Problem-solve and make decisions quickly and effectively; ability to confront problems directly and bring them to effective resolution
- Work independently and also collaborate with team members to develop a cohesive and collaborative environment
Experience & Qualification:
- A proven IT or consultant recruiting professional with 5-10 years of experience in high volume Talent acquisition.
- Comes with both agency and in-house recruitment background
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, including: (1) Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobboards, etc.), (2) Candidate management until he/she joins, (3) Interview management and successful offer negotiation
- Native Japanese language communication skill with Business English skill
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to understand and set priorities and make trade-offs as priorities change
- Strong organization and planning skills including follow-though and time management
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-matrixed environment
- Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid technical recruitment experience with a focus on Information Technology and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.
- Vendor Management
Permanent staff or Contractor