Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• 5+ years of full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience with recruitment executive search agency, RPO or within in-house recruitment function, preferably in a corporate environment
• Experience in filling in senior roles (Senior Managers/ Senior Directors), preferably in BPO/ SSC and Consulting Sector
• Strong client focus, ability to establish effective relationships with key senior stakeholders
• Solid direct research experience, good knowledge of interviewing models, solid network of candidates
• Passion for identifying Top Talents and ability to build candidates’ network
• Experience in conducting market research and presenting outcomes to business leaders
• Business acumen and personal seniority to be able to deal with senior leadership and very experienced candidates (senior profiles)
• Ability to build long term relationships based on trust and values
• Fluency in business English (written and spoken), good command of polish.
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
What duties will help you grow?
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process for senior roles (Senior Managers/ Senior Directors) with a focus on strong partnership with hiring teams and high-touch candidate experience,
• Manage multiple searches to bring the right talent pool to each open position
• Develop network of candidates and prospects through pro-active market research
• Create candidate talent pools by utilizing external databases, networks, social media, ATS, employee referrals,
• Be up-to-date with market trends, technology supporting sourcing/recruiting activities and networking opportunities to enhance recruiting effectiveness
• Influence and partner strategically with hiring managers/ key stakeholders
• Use ATS to manage pipelines and recruitment marketing campaigns, ensuring focus on timely feedback and data integrity
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).