Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – Bilingual
Location: Contract role – work from Montreal or Toronto
You will be part of a great recruitment team that partners with the Financial Services Strategic Business Unit. We all work together in a fast-paced, exciting technical consulting environment. We work with some of the brightest and most talented business professionals and the thrill of collaborating and being able to try new and innovative things makes our world fun.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
- This is a full life cycle recruitment opportunity and you will own the process beginning to end
- You will work with your colleagues and our practice teams to determine the best sourcing and posting strategy and start the process of identifying top talent for the team
- You will source your own candidates and work with various supply chains to create a viable pipeline of active and passive talent pools and update our ATS on an ongoing basis
- We have set SLAs and KPIs for every recruiter and you are provided with the resources and tools to effectively meet those goals
- The work of recruiting and talent advisory will consist of conducting in-depth screens to ensure that managers receive qualified candidates and then following up to provide the provide best candidate experience in the market
- A minimum of (5-7) years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- You must be able to work independently as a Talent Advisor and collaborate as part of a tight-knit team
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or the equivalent of education recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Excel and PPT to analyze and present data
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS platforms, and Job boards
- Ability to assess a candidate’s technical skills through profile review and in-depth interviews
- Must have the ability to screen large amounts of candidates, maintain an accurate tracking system and provide timely communication and updates to applicants and hiring managers
- Knowledge of compliance and immigration laws is a definite asset
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organization skills, ability to multitask in a high paced environment
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University's innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans, and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.