Fahrenheit 212 is a global innovation strategy consultancy. We define innovation strategies and develop products, services, and experiences that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients. We look for rigorous researchers, insightful strategists, fearless creators, dynamic storytellers, and impassioned designers to make things better and make better things. Our people, our culture, and our work are what drive us.
We are looking for a Senior Strategy Associate and/or a Strategy Associate to join our Commercial Strategy team in Stockholm. You should have experience and a proven ability to think commercially, strategically and creatively. This experience may come through work in strategy consulting, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or within a corporate innovation teams or entrepreneurial ventures.
As a Strategy Associate/Senior Strategy Associate in our strategy team, you would be responsible for:
- Financial analysis and assessment of client’s existing operations
- Category assessment, competitive analysis and projections of future growth
- Financial modeling and revenue forecasting for potential initiatives
- Developing powerful company, category and channel insights
- Contributing to the development and definition of innovation strategies
You would be working with cross-functional project teams within Fahrenheit 212 and working closely with Innovation Consultants in the Idea Development team across all projects.
As we continue expanding our team in Stockholm and the Nordics, we’re looking for individuals with the capability to grow within our practice and to help grow our business, in tandem with personal development.
In addition to regular team training sessions, you would be assigned a mentor to work with you on building specific skills and capabilities aligned to pre-defined professional development goals.
- Preferably, experience working in strategy development or financial analysis – either as a consultant or within a corporate environment.
- You should be a lateral thinker adept at uncovering the themes and critical pieces of information that can spark game-changing innovations.
- Self-propelled by restless curiosity, resourceful in scouring the world for insight, comfortable in a highly charged idea-centric environment, fascinated with changing the world, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical.
- You should have been responsible for performing comprehensive analysis across a range of categories and also understand how to weave a compelling story out of a disparate base of facts.
- A highly proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- A Master’s degree from a top university and from a relevant field.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
You should display, and be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Creative Problem Solving. You should have an intuitive ability for identifying gaps in markets and developing new markets in those gaps.
- World-Class Presentation Skills. You would be interacting on a regular basis with senior executives and should therefore demonstrate the ability to construct and deliver inspiring and convincing arguments verbally as well as on paper.
- Contagious Positive Passion. You should get excited by big transformational ideas and be able to infectiously stoke the fires of those around you.
- Strong Opinions. You should be prepared to defend your opinions and perspectives and be able to support them with lateral and insightful commercial and strategic rationale.
Apply latest 15th April 2021 by sending your CV.
This is a full-time position located at our office in Stockholm, Kungsholmen, in a modern and light office space with a panoramic view overlooking the city. However, readiness to travel to meet our clients is required (mainly in Sweden).
Visit our homepage for more information: https://www.fahrenheit-212.com…
Fahrenheit 212 is a part of Capgemini Invent, the global strategy and innovation consulting arm of the Capgemini Group, which specializes in advising and supporting enterprise and digital transformation from innovation strategy to execution with an unstinting focus on results