Fahrenheit 212 is a global innovation, strategy and design firm. We define innovation strategies and develop products, services, and experiences that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients.
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join the strategy team in our London office. You should have experience and a proven ability to think commercially, strategically and creatively. This experience may come through work in strategy consulting, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or within a corporate innovation team.
As a Senior Associate in our strategy team, you would be responsible for:
- financial analysis and assessment of client’s existing operations
- category assessment, competitive analysis and projections of future growth
- financial modeling and revenue forecasting for potential initiatives
- developing powerful company, category and channel insights
- contributing to the development and definition of innovation strategies
- Diagnose current business models and key challenges
- Develop stretch/ new business model propositions to address emerging market needs
You would be responsible for working with cross-functional project teams within Fahrenheit 212 and working closely with Associates and Consultants in the Idea Development team across all projects.
Your experiences as a Senior Associate would be designed to help you develop a broad range of relevant skills, and prepare you for a potential transition to a role as an Engagement Manager. In addition to regular team training sessions, you would be assigned a mentor to work with you on building specific skills and capabilities aligned to pre-defined professional development goals.
You should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, and a minimum of five years experience working in strategy development or financial analysis – either as a consultant, within a corporate environment or in a start up driving business model evolution and growth. You should have been responsible for performing comprehensive analysis across a range of categories and also understand how to weave a compelling story out of a disparate base of facts. You should be a lateral thinker adept at uncovering the themes and critical pieces of information that can spark game-changing innovations. You should be self-propelled by restless curiosity, resourceful in scouring the world for insight, comfortable in a highly charged idea-centric environment,
fascinated with changing the world, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical. You should be the most creative and restless member of whatever company you’re currently working for.
You should display, and be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Creative Problem Solving. You should have an intuitive ability for identifying gaps in markets and developing new markets in those gaps.
- World-Class Presentation Skills. You would be interacting on a regular basis with senior executives, and should therefore demonstrate the ability to construct and deliver inspiring and convincing arguments verbally as well as on paper.
- Contagious Positive Passion. You should get excited by big transformational ideas and be able to infectiously stoke the fires of those around you.
- Strong Opinions. You should be prepared to defend your opinions and perspectives and be able to support them with lateral and insightful commercial and strategic rationale.
How to Apply
- Tell us “Why Fahrenheit 212?” in 200 words, in your cover letter.
- Attach your resume or CV.
- Submit your application.
This is a full-time position in our London office. Fahrenheit 212 is an equal opportunity employer.
Fahrenheit 212 is a part of Capgemini Consulting, the global strategy and transforming consulting arm of the Capgemini Group, which specializes in advising and supporting enterprise & digital transformation from innovation strategy to execution with an unstinting focus on results.