The Vlocity Architect – Order Management – will perform architecture & design, make recommendations for improvements, share industry best practices for a well performing and scalable solution with Vlocity’s Industry Cloud applications.
In order to succeed in this role, it’s crucial for you to start from strong foundation of both industry expertise and technology. The keys to every successful BSS/OSS implementation are well designed and structured provisioning, billing and fulfillment systems that integrate seamlessly with a sales catalog, CPQ and order entry system and enhances the end-user experience across all channels.
- 5+ years’ extensive experience in the Telecommunications or Media industries supporting successful B2B or B2C digital transformations
- You’ll have 5+ years’ experience of working on implementation teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Understands OM design well enough to produce optimal order orchestration with Vlocity’s Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our customers to ensure customer success
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful architect/design on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations. Performing design review and making recommendations is key
- You’ll be expected to perform solution/design reviews around complex business rules that will support availability, eligibility, serviceability, compatibility, pricing and fulfillment sequence
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies such as Vlocity and/or Salesforce, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with solutioning and delivery
- Enjoy solving challenging problems
You are expected to have strong delivery background and deep experience in full stack OSS/BSS systems to construct workflows and integrations that meets the requirements of a catalog-driven order management for a full digital sales experience.