UK Wide, Part time possible
Overview of role
At Capgemini we are looking to expand our Cloud Architect community, which is built on a foundation of
motivated, collaborative, innovative, and determined architects. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
You will combine your experience of Cloud architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients and be adaptable enough to be able to get hands on to help create solutions.
Why this role?
In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
Why this role?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach, as well as potentially getting hands-on to deliver.
- Design, and deliver modernisation and transformation strategies to meet client’s requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini Cloud architecture community
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Excellent knowledge and evidence of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- Ability to get hands-on with the solution when needed (e.g. technical spikes)
- A strong background enterprise and open-source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in Agile / DevOps environments.
- Knowledge of Microservice-based/API-centric architectures
- Containerisation technologies
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm