Title: Senior Solution Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Roles and responsibilities
- Must have Minimum 5-7 years experience as an Enterprise Architect designing and architecting large scale distributed systems in the financial services industry
- Senior Solution Architect Develop and communicate Architecture Standards Best practices Blueprints and provide prescriptive guidance on solution design
- Work with application owners to develop solution designs that are resilient front to back aligned with WMT
- Architecture standards and cloud native design principles Govern production designs that are implemented against firm wide principles and standards for application information and security architecture
- Ensure critical WM systems are periodically assessed across several dimensions for reliability stability and resiliency and identified issues are actively remediated
- Define architecture standards and frameworks to drive the integration of company systems with partner eco systems Play a leading role in defining the AIDT cloud strategy application cloud roadmap and develop blueprints for the same Identifies opportunities and suggests improvement to the strategic core and support processes of the business functions as needed
- Presentation and communication skills to work with project delivery partners to develop and explain business and technology solutions to project owners and governance boards
- Experience with designing developing applications for public cloud Azure AWS Deep
- knowledge of modern application development practices such as micro services event driven architecture and 12 factor design principles
- Leadership skills to show the value of architecture and build interest and engagement with various teams
- Knowledge and background on application security application resiliency tools like fortify gremlin etc is a plus
- Strong knowledge of core business functions of Wealth Management Banking and order management Coaching Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem Certifications for designing applications on public cloud
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.