With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Automation Tester
- Analyze current suite of applications and focus on developing the applications assigned to this role for automation design, development and maintenance.
- Adhere to the standards with respect to tools, framework, scripting and versioning techniques as directed by Automation Architect and Technical QA Manager.
- Help with Automation requirements, test data requirements and documentation of technical limitations pertaining to applications under test.
- Lead automation test case design and code coverage reviews.
- Contribute in building a robust regression suite at enterprise level based on a solid automation framework.
- Work with onsite and offshore vendor resources in creating and automating reusable business-level tests that are easy to maintain even when underlying feature changes.
- Work closely with developers and capability managers to understand new features to automate their testing in multiple platforms.
- Develop Verification Strategy across different Products in the Suite.
- Work with functional QA Leads, development leads and UAT leads to help getting them familiarized with the developed scripts, utilization and troubleshooting aspect.
- Raise the quality of the product by providing complete, quick, reliable, and easy to interpret script results and dashboard reports.
- Help building and maintaining automation lab onsite.
- Work with tool vendors in troubleshooting compatibility issues.
- Provide weekly status, work estimates and forecasts to the Automation Architect and QA Leads.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law