With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: .NET Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Position: Full time
- Strong Capital Market domain expertise working knowledge on Asset Wealth Management
- Investment management engagements Mandatory that they have been a part of similar clients ecosystem for 6 8 years with more focus on AMS
- Exposure to work with Near shore and offshore teams
- Keen focus on deliverables and SLA s
- Strong communication skills as the lead will have to interact with Client SME s
- Other vendors infra teams User community etc.
- Coach and Mentor the team at offshore as and when needed
- Be available to support the teams during non-business hours as and when needed
- Constantly strive towards improving the scalability and maintainability of the product by providing technical inputs wherever needed
- Interacting effectively with Development Lead Peers and Business System Analysts on project activities deliverables issues
- Able to see through code troubleshoot and fix issues quickly
- Troubleshoot and maintain the existing applications
- Address complex issues technically both from the development standpoint Peer Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure quality deliverables for coding and documentation
- Mentoring and providing technical support for other developers
- Evaluate new tools technologies and define best practices
- Primary Technical Skills VB Net Perl Scripting SQL Server Secondary Technical Skills Java Microsoft services CA
- Workload Exposure on PowerBuilder would be an added advantage
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity
- Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.