With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Boston, MA
Position: Full Time
Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Senior Database developer to help build the next generation of the products.
- Responsible for the detailed design implementation and delivery of the software components.
- You must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of software development lifecycle with test driven.
- Approach to developing robust applications.
- You will work with technical architects to define and document system designs and solutions consistent with the prescribed architecture Work with teams of software engineers and developers on multiple and complex software development efforts with a primary focus on creating conceptual data models coding database access services identifying and resolving database performance issues supporting code and integration tools.
- Work with the QA staff during various phases of testing and test case preparation and provide technical leadership for developers
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.