With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: Senior Java Developer:
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full Time with Benefits
- Seeking an extremely motivated Java Developer. This is a 100 hands on requirement and in addition to the technical knowledge and tools
- Candidate must be a self starter with the ability and desire to operate independently with minimal management supervision
- Strong Core Java knowledge
- Collections Multithreading Garbage Collection and OOPS concepts
- Developer has the responsibility to design and develop complex core java applications with a focus on quality and performance Extensive knowledge of J2EE technologies and Spring framework including spring batch Knowledge of design patterns hibernate and database technologies Oracle Sybase Working knowledge of REST and Soap web services Unix based knowledge for logging and deployment Ability to coordinate with teams in different geographical locations and take ownership of the issues and development
- Prior experience in banking finance domain is a plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law