• Experience leading development teams across multiple locations
• Have 5 to 7 years of extensive experience strong experience in .NET and C.
• Good knowledge and understanding of P&C Insurance
• Rest API design and development
• SOAD API design and development
• Good understanding and hands on experience of any Microsoft Azure collude development technology
• A person who can pick up APIM development within a span of 1 to 2 weeks
• Experience in handling requests for Cloud services deployment activities
• Good consulting and client communication skills
• APIM design and development
• Creating proxy services to connect APIM with SOAP API
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in coordinating and managing the day to day activities
• Provide support in identifying risks and issues and help manage them
• Mentor junior team members
• Assign appropriate tasks to project team members; coach and provide guidance on development best-practices
• Should have experience working in an Offshore-Onsite model
• Production support experience especially in Data/ETL framework is a big plus
• Insurance domain knowledge is an added advantage
Excellent interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills.
With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law