With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: PeopleSoft Technical Developer
Position; Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, PA
- 6- 10 years of strong PeopleSoft technical expertise Conversant in latest tools available in PeopleTools 9 2.
- Strong Experience in Configuring and maintaining Integration broker gateway queues routings and application messages for internal and external applications.
- Architect the overall integration structure and security considerations.
- Develop integrations using SOAP REST based web services.
- Troubleshoot integration issues.
- Must possess excellent proven PeopleSoft Application trouble shooting abilities from a technical aspect.
- Should have strong and in depth experience of PeopleCode, Application package, Component Interface, BI Publisher, Integration Broker , Web Services
- Strong Analytical problem solving trouble shooting and conceptual skills.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Finance preferred Demonstrate ownership of all technical requests issues and communicate in a prompt and clear manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should be able to clearly communicate to the team and users as necessary in a timely manner.
- Team member must understand detailed integration requirement and develop detailed technical specifications and carryout unit testing before releasing the developed customized object.
- Ability to work as part of a project team and provide deliverables according to project plan Works collaboratively and ensures attention to detail
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.