Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: Mainframe DB2 Developer
Job Type – Full-time employee with Capgemini with comprehensive benefits.
Job Location – Merrimack, NH or Smithfield, RI
- Develops and maintains databases and database solutions which may be complex either individually or as part of a project team.
- Primarily expertise in DB2 3-5 years’ experience in Primary Skill.
- Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
- Good knowledge of writing COBOL DB2 programs.
- Must have Good knowledge of writing SQL statements.
- Must have Knowledge of REXX would be an added advantage or Good to have