Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
Role – Snowflake Developer
Location – New York/Atlanta, GA
- Provide Senior Level expertise around Snowflake technical architecture capabilities and provide oversight across multiple projects.
- Architect lead and execute the innovative Data Warehouse Technology Snowflake in at least 2 3 full scale implementations Deploy Snowflake following best practices and provide subject matter expertise in data warehousing specifically with Snowflake
- Work hands on with clients to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices on Snowflake technology.
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and where how to position.
- Snowflake Extensive experience with analytics BI and the ability to communicate its value as a strategic business advantage Provide architecture services at a deep technical level to successfully position and deploy Snowflake.
- Provide guidance on how to resolve customer specific technical challenges.
- Support other members of the Professional Services team develop their expertise
- Minimum 7 10 years of experience in Data Solutions Architecture design development and working with customers in a pre sales capacity leading RFP Responses writing SOWs etc
- University degree in computer science engineering or related field
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with large scale database technology e g Netezza Exadata Teradata Greenplum etc Experience and understanding of data architecture technologies across cloud platforms e g Amazon AWS Microsoft Azure OpenStack etc.
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools Identify opportunities and execute the automation of the platform operations Knowledge on modernized ELT ETL technologies and tools and setting up enterprise data lake.
- Responsible for the Snowflake platform governance operations and Monitoring health tuning and growth of such on premise and cloud databases.
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools.
- Strong skills in databases data warehouses and data processing Extensive hands on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.