Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Role : Oracle Cloud Financial Technical
Position: Full Time
Location : New York City, NY / Tempe, AZ
• At least 8-10 Years of Finance Functional Accounting experience having worked predominantly in the areas of end to end implementations involving Oracle ERP Finance products like EBS R12 ERP finance Cloud and finance transformation projects
• Should have worked in at least 4-5 ERP full scale Finance Implementations projects out of which at least.
• Should be Oracle ERP Cloud projects.
• Integration Lead will be the SME in OIC Oracle Integration cloud SOAP and REST API integration concepts leading the activities related to integration of Oracle Cloud with other 3rd party vendor and legacy systems.
• Responsible for leading the Integration team and will provide the technical leadership and will guide and handhold the team towards quicker resolution of the tickets.
• Good understanding of Infrastructure architecture integrations and legacy third party systems and will be the go to person for all integration issues.
• Being a technical Architect he should be conversant with Cloud FBDI Data Conversion REST API Integrations ETL BI Reports.
• Experience of also having worked in ERP cloud projects also being a techno functional consultant he she is expected to have an understanding of OTBI reports Cloud data mapping and Data migrations concepts.
• Should also be conversant with the Testing processes and Strategies creating test cases coming up with Test strategies for System UAT testing etc.
• Must have experience working with client stakeholders in conducting requirement gathering and design workshops Business and Change management streams to identify functional changes between the current ERP systems and Cloud through a Functional Impact Assessment.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be a good team player and expected to collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Implementation best practices Automation Agile delivery methodologies would be good.
• Knowledge of the banking domain will be an added advantage.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.