A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Role: PeopleSoft FMS Functional Expert
Position: Full Time
- Minimum of a bachelor s degree in Computer Science MIS Business or related degree and Ten 10 years of relevant experience or a combination of education training and experience.
- Experience across any of the 3 modules GL AM AP AR and Billing modules is a must PeopleSoft Procure to Pay experience will be plus.
- Experience in PeopleSoft 9 x Experience in testing of PeopleSoft functionalities interfaces and reports Financial Services experience highly preferred Interpret requirements perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Experience of working in multi applications integrated environment
- PeopleSoft FMS functional expert with at least 10 -15 years of core experience in PeopleSoft engagements.
- Should have at least 5 Prior PeopleSoft Financial implementations and understands how PeopleSoft integrations work Leverage.
- Technical expertise to drive the overall configuration architecture and technical solutions.
- Design financial systems.
- Responsible for the design configuration and system administration.
- Strong PeopleSoft functional and domain expertise across FMS track consisting of modules like GL AM AP AR and Billing etc.
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional e g business processes rules and nonfunctional e.g. data security capabilities.