With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title : Sr.Java Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Whippany, NJ
• Be an expert at Object oriented programming Test Driven Development TDD Behavior Driven Development BDD Application of gang of four design patterns DevOps mindset Passion for software engineering and software craftsman like coding skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and develop cloud native production ready applications process.
• Working experience with agile processes like extreme programming lean and or continuous delivery approaches.
• Ability to work effectively with distributed teams.
• Think through hard problems and work with teams to make them reality.
• Be a mentor and role model for other software engineers.
• Understanding of enterprise and application architectures software development tools and languages.
• Experience preferred Individual contributor team member at least 5 years senior developer 10 years Team Lead 10 15 years Technologies Strongly desired but experience with equivalent technologies will work.
• Programming Languages Java 8 Groovy SQL Shell Patterns and Techniques Domain driven design Command Query Responsibility Segregation CQRS Event Driven Architecture EDA Functional Programming Platforms OpenShift Kubernetes AWS.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law