With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Location: Boston, MA
Role: Mainframe Developer
Position: Full Time
- Strong experience in mainframe application architecture, design and development using COBOL, CICS, JCL, SQL, Syncsort, and DB2.
- Experience in configuring CICS System Definitions, transactions and files.
- Strong experience in Object oriented programming skills (JAVA).
- Experience in Control-M scheduling batch jobs (Mainframe & Distributed).
- Strong experience in software implementation, control, and versioning along the full development lifecycle.
- Perform unit testing and work with Quality Assurance to test scenarios.
- Experience in improving application performance.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced agile environment.
- Good to have experience in PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Good to have experience in Mainframe migration and modernization projects.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.