With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job DescriptionJob Description• Minimum 5/6 years fatwire experience
• Full lifecycle implementations using Oracle WebCenter Sites (11g and greater)
• Strong Java/J2EE technical knowledge.
• Ability to architect and design Oracle WebCenter Sites Asset Model
• Customization of OWCS Authoring forms and User Interface(Contributor UI). Creating custom Attribute Editors.
• Good understanding of OWCS Asset Listeners and Filters.
• usage of OWCS TLDs and APIs.
• Architect, develop, and implement Fatwire Content Management Solutions
• Integrate content from Fatwire repositories to system and applications outside.
• Standardize best practices
• Develop JSP templates, create assets and flex families and caching in Fatwire
• Must have system administration experience in Fatwire/Oracle Webcenter Sites(11g) technical architecture, installation and implementation in high availability environments
• Secondary skill and experience in handling Tomcat/Apache servers (preferable, not mandatory)
• Using WebCenter Sites tools, like importer/exporter, bulk loader, property editor, other system tools etc..
• Cache management, configuring and tuning
• Knowledge of Community server, Gadget server