A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title : Full Stack Java developer
Location : Whippany, NJ
Relocation : Yes
- Java code design work dealing with tickets and jery Jenkins automated testing micro services
- Spring boot host rest APIs
- Integrated with other parts of APIs
- Understanding APIs and Automation.
- Good communication with other API teams in Project.
- Building Mocks and programming Technical Skills Essential Experience in designing and developing web based applications using Java J2EE
- Strong experience in applying OOPS
- Good understanding of data structure concepts
- Good understanding of API lifecycle and hands on experience with API development using Springboot
- Understanding of API abstraction layered approach orchestration and data transformation concepts
- Hands on experience using Spring MVC Spring Integration Hibernate and Web Services
- Understanding of Automated Build and Deployment Processes e.g Jenkins CI Apache Maven Gradle
- Understanding of tools like Junit Sonar Jenkins SVN Chef Puppet Nolio Selenium QTP Assana Jira or Rally
- Good understanding of cluster components to deploy the services and APIs onto aPaaS Knowledge of NoSQL dBs and KAFKA API data publication
- Experience using modern Java IDE tool such as Intellij NetBeans Familiarity using Agile Scrum process model in delivering business value Technical Skills Beneficial
- Basic understanding of Mainframe outputs and connectivity
- Basic understanding with Jenkins pipeline templates and scripts to configure the pipeline
- Understanding of authentication design principles including SSO Basic
- Exposure to responsive design and open source libraries like bootstrap
- Understanding of JQuery AJAX AngularJS 2 0
- Experience in HTML HTML5 CSS NodeJS Familiarity applying XP engineering practices such as Pair Programming CI CD Familiarity using tools Confluence Agile Central Rally JIRA
- Good to have Cards industry knowledge
- Minimum 8 Years experience in Java development.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.