With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Position: Full Time
Location Chicago, IL
Role: Mainframe Developer
- Technology Stack CICS COBOL JCL DB2 Telon VSAM Mainframe Technology skills.
- Hands on development skills in mainframe technologies MVS JCL CICS DB2.
- Strong background in DB2 Domain Lending Banking Financial Services Process.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes Soft skills.
- Excellent communication skills interpersonal skills consulting with client teams working in distributed teams.
- Experience prior experience on mainframe development migration projects.
- Application development maintenance activities involved in Mainframe Platform migration. Requirements Analysis Design Coding Reviews Unit testing Deployments in various regions Support to Migration activities. Integration Testing Support to User Acceptance Testing Production.
- Implementation activities Warranty support Client facing role client communication coordination with several client stakeholders meetings and discussions to capture requirements.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.