With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Position: Full Time
- Learn the DMS data model Design develop test optimize SQL scripts and MS SQL Stored procedures.
- Design develop enhance test and optimize DMS reports Design develop test and deploy web services.
- Design develop test and deploy interfaces with 3rd party technology providers.
- Bachelor s degree in Software Engineering Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Proficiency in SQL programming and optimization required Proficiency in MS SQL.
- Stored procedure programming.
- Preferred 10 years of experience in software development Java preferred.
- 10 years of experience in financial services or a related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a group Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks Ability to refactor and trace through JSP code.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Technology Scripting Languages Python Database Microsoft SQL Server SQL Stored Procedures Middle Tier Java 8 REST API s with JSON data User Interface UI NICE TO HAVE Angular 4 TypeScript ReactiveX library Observables for asynchronous REST API calls Material Design HTML5 CSS Responsive Design to support mobile tablets etc.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.