With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Position: Full Time/ Permanent role
Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
· Experience in Java J2EE technologies Good work experience in Java 8
· Min 4 years of experience in Spring framework Spring Web Spring boot.
· Work experience in the Rest and SOAP webservices and the Microservices Min 4 years of the work experience on Angular 1 x and higher version
· Hands on experience in writing unit tests using Junit and Mockito
· 3 years of work experience in any one or more of databases Oracle SQL Server 1 years of Work experience using MongoDB database 2 years of experience in using Cucumber BDD framework
· Knowledge of CI CD tools like Jenkins and Git
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.