Sr. Informatica Developer
Location – Richmond, VA
Duration – Fulltime
- Intermediate to advance level Informatica, Unix shell scripting, SQL/ PLSQL Skills
- Good to have knowledge of Postgres Greenplum
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients and do offshore coordination.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into software requirement specifications.
- Ability to interface with customer and resolve their queries.
- Good to have Insurance Domain knowledge.
- Ability to contribute individually and lead a team of junior developers
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Design, Build, Unit Test and Provide System Integration, User Acceptance Test, Production Deployment, Warranty support, Application Support using ETL technologies like Informatica, Oracle, Unix Shell scripts
- Develop and review unit test cases
- Coordinate with Company’s IT and business teams for query resolution
- Co-ordinate with Company in getting signoff for various deliverables
- Participate in Company’s Business / team meetings and provide status
- Handover application to Application Support team and provide support during handover period.