With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title:Microservices Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Must Have Springboot, 5-8 years overall experience in relevant industries and positions 2 years of experience in Micro services technologies using Java 8 Spring Boot
- Deep understanding of a micro services architecture including professional experience in the design build and operations of micro services in a production environment
- Experience designing REST APIs and implementing RESTful web services Experience in designing data persistence system using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS MongoDB OracleDB
- Good understanding of SCRUM Agile methodology
- Experience in the management of a small team of IT professionals desirable Technologies Stack Java 8 Spring Framework Spring Boot Netflix OSS Gradle Unix Github 12 Factor principles Understanding of Patform as a Service Jenkins Kafka RabbitMQ Postman JSON
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law