With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title – Java Developer
Location: New Jersey
Full time role
The successful candidates will deliver high quality development using diverse tools and systems including but not limited to:
• SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML)
• Spring (WS/IOC/Integration)
• Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases, apache, application servers etc.
On a day-to-day basis the Senior Developer will work across multiple phases of software development within a project as a team member or dealing with the most technically challenging assignments. This includes:
• Working directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical requirements
• Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation
• Providing technical support to business analyst/project managers and coaching to less experienced staff across a geographically dispersed teams
Must Have Skills :
• 8+ years of experience designing and implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex systems.
• Extensive experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), systems design, development, integration and executing n-Tier applications
• 6+ years of software development experience on a J2EE platform
• 4+ years of software development experience in standard J2EE frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate
• 4+ years of experience in Web Services design and development preferably Spring WS
• Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns including Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with caching technologies like Terracotta and Coherence
• Experience with continuous development and tools like Jenkins
• Experience using build technologies like Maven