Position: Full Time/ Permanent Role
Role: Senior Developer
Location: Riverwoods, IL
- DevOps Automation Service now Orchestration Java Scripting Exposure to scheduling tools Maestro Autosys etc.
- Ability to create review audit technical specifications
- Adhere to internal processes and tools to deliver projects programs Participate in regular meetings and provide status updates Ability to work with distributed teams.
- Resource should have knowledge of spring, spring boot, hibernate, strong java and previous cloud migration experience.
- Must be self-motivated with strong team orientation and the ability to learn quickly. Must be organized and capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.