Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Project Location: New York, NY COVID
- candidate needs to have experience with creating reusable components assets adapters upgrading and maintaining the Pega shared platform setting standards for Pega BPM development
- The position requires a strong and proven ability to collaborate with partners across the Firm and track record of working with various on shore and off shore delivery partners Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks
- Provide thought leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Works in conjunction with VP ED to size manage scope and risk Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements and commits to Customer Success realization of business benefit Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base Well experienced with design application and Infrastructure using various Application Servers Databases Security Managers etc
- Expertise on various integration technologies like SOAP REST MQ TCP HTTP Strong JAVA skills Strong understanding on Application Security Well versed with SDLC Agile CD CI methodologies
- Ability to execute development of Re usable Assets Code Reviews and IT Governance for Pega Practice
- Strong Project Management skills to execute and deliver projects
- Must have designed and developed projects on Pega 7 or 8 platform
- Job Requirements 6 years of IT experience with n tier database and client server design development 4 years of experience with Pega BPM atleast as Lead System Architect role for 2 projects Pega Lead System Architect or Senior System Architect with at least 2 project as LSA JAVA skills is a must
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.