Title: Senior Python Developer
Location: New York
Roles and responsibilities
- 5+ years of strong experience in programming with Python to implement models
- Experience using PySpark for data manipulation/model implementation work with an experience on how to optimize Spark jobs
- Experience working with Dataiku is preferred, but willing to consider strong Python/PySpark candidates with no Dataiku experience and train them
- Hands-on experience manipulating data and developing econometric and statistical models, preferably with financial applications
- Ability to clearly communicate all aspects of quantitative model design, testing and analysis to Business Unit, Model Review, and Finance teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a positive, collaborative, and proactive attitude
- Financial industry experience preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.