Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Want to make a difference? Interested in using your software skills in a role that positively impacts millions of lives?
Our SmartSignals eCOA platform is the market-leading eCOA (Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments) solution for clinical trials. Patients, clinicians and caregivers around the world use this platform daily to report outcomes in clinical trials by using mobile devices and personal computers.
Now we are looking for a Senior Software Developer with strong Node.js and Java development skills.
The function you will join is our eCOA Study Setup and the team is responsible for further developing an existing mobile app used for collecting patient reported data. As a Senior Software Developer you will perform product design, system analysis other programming activities which may require some research. You might also have ownership for specified models within the department. You will operate on a wider range of activities with high level of autonomy.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
In this team, your main responsibilities would be:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of product modules/sub-systems performing code and design reviews;
- Performing bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products
- Conducting unit testing and integration testing;
- Serving as the product architect in the areas of design and implementation in order to meet project objectives and documentation;
- Researching defect findings and developing solutions accordingly.
Strong mobile application development skills (Flutter + native iOS/Android)
- Minimum of 8 years technical experience in a software development environment;
- M.Sc/B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- Proven knowledge of Scrum and other Agile methodologies;
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and are able to articulate technical details succinctly;
- You like to share knowledge as a way to advance organizational learning;
- You see the value of documentation in enabling high-quality R&D outcomes;
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare software industry is viewed as a plus but not required.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.