With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global
leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported
2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini
creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their
needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply
multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the
Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
– Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity
in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status,
marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and
Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or
environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner
in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to
provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity,
Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying
job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such
accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
portal Developer/ Lead
Job Location: Chicago,
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. IBM WebSphere portal 8.0 or higher 5+ years design & development
2. Some IBM WCM knowledge required. Experience will be a plus.
3. Java/JEE development experience 6+ years.
4. Good communication skills
5. Knowledge of Web services will be a plus.
6. Knowledge of administration and configuration will be a plus.
7. Rational Application Developer
9+ and/or eclipse good working knowledge
8. Portal theme development and design is a plus
9. SSO, security, and granular access configuration is a plus
10. Java/JEE Design patterns knowledge required.