Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
Role- Regulatory Reports Analyst
Location – Charlotte, NC/ Tempe, AZ
- Experience working in regulatory reporting functional domain with extensive System Analysis.
- Preferred experience with one of the major regulatory reporting platform tool Axiom Controller View and extensively experience with NSFR Basel IV JFSA US along with good understanding of database queries.
- Have a strong understanding of financial source systems and data repositories Regulatory Reporting Preparation.
- Knowledge of US regulatory reports BHC IHC CCAR such as but not limited to FR Y 9C FR Y 14 A Q M FFIEC031 041 FFIEC009 FRY 15 FRY 11 2314 liquidity reporting Basel IV US implementation etc.
- Provide analytical support as it relates to understanding the Applications Upstream Downstream Interfaces Data Flows Data Modeling and Management with SQL including data assessment and extraction perform gap analysis and remediate management identified issues within large databases Data Collection and Submissions from multiple IT source systems.
- Participate in Daily stand up meetings backlogs and sprint planning Support Business teams in UAT cycles for every production release Research and implement new revised regulatory reporting requirements and communicate the reporting and regulatory data requirements to business partners.
- Liaise with business owners to understand and document business functional and data requirements and help to prepare regulatory reports in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements company policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles GAAP Consult with project stakeholders to manage and conduct the initial assessment analyze define challenge and prioritize the change requests tasks for a functional work stream within a highly complex strategic global program and recommend business solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements by understanding upstream feeder applications and data and develop systems specifications.
- Design test scenarios ensuring proper coverage of requirements to support end to end testing of the reports.
- Create structured clean and cohesive test cases for all new features and or functional changes in the software organized into repeatable test suites.
- Ensure testing activities always grow collective team knowledge through strong documentation and notes.
- Support the Program Manager Delivery Manager with estimations margins related to the specialized areas or components and resource handling.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.