Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Deep information security expertise
- Excellent knowledge of one of the SIEM products – Qradar, ELK, Splunk, Sentinel
- Good knowledge of IPS/IDS, Endpoint Analysis and Threat hunting.
- Understanding of forensics tools and processes
- Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, anti-spam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Understanding of security threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills
- Excellent analytical skills and out-of-the box thinking
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Team player
- Fluent in English
What duties will help you grow?
- Build on and continuously improve SOC analytics framework
- Ensure effective operation of SIEM content: filters, rules, expressions and other identification mechanisms of the threat and vulnerability management technologies used within the SOC
- Mentor and guide the First Level Security Analysts
- Provides professional data analysis within the SOC processes and to SOC customers in order to drive further security measures and risk mitigation activities.
- Responsible for execution and maintenance of SOC related analytical processes and tasks
- Detailed technical security reporting to Management operating companies and appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with other Information Security teams to ensure effective intrusion detection and incident response
- Continually maintain and improve technical capabilities through individual development activities, accreditations and certifications to remain constantly prepared to challenge the ever-evolving cyber threat
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).